Thursday, October 16, 2014

Five on Friday

HAPPY FRIDAY!!  I cannot even tell y'all how happy I am to be sharing a Five on Friday post with you today!  I used to do these posts regularly and always looked forward to them each week.  I love recapping some of the fun things that are going on in a quick post, almost a snapshot tour of my day to day.  I finally started carrying a camera with me more often and making a real effort to take photos so I can share more here on this ole blog.

So, here it is for this week ladies and gents -

-ONE- Sister shopping day
First up this week is going shopping with my sister.  I've got two sisters of course, but A is the next oldest after me and she just moved closer to me, which means we can see one another way more often.  It also means that if we have time on the weekend, we can spend hours going shopping together.  Love having family close.


-TWO- This little guy.
I'm not a huge small dog fan.  But having my sister nearby means also having this little one nearby also.  And sometimes...just sometimes he stands nice and pretty and lets me take a good photo.  (And even if he is small, I do enjoy getting to play with him sometimes.)

He is cute though, am I right?
-THREE- Making my own coffee
Ok, so I'm still getting better at this.  But it is SO.MUCH.CHEAPER than buying coffee from the shop regularly.  And because I'm going to have coffee, I've recently started making my own at home.  It also gives me an excuse to use the pretty mugs we got for our wedding.  :)


-FOUR-Pumpkin Carving
Because it's the fall.  Also, because it's fun.  Also, none of these pumpkins are mine.  My friends made these and mine didn't make the shot. But, didn't they do an awesome job?  Not one of them traced a stencil either.  They are so good.  


 -FIVE- Jamberry nail wraps.
I love these so much.  This is after a full week of wear compared to regular polish and after washing lots of dishes and scrubbing the bathroom.  Don't forget, I'm hosing a facebook party for these on November 11-15!  Contact me for more details to learn how you can get your own nail wraps!


And that's a wrap, friends!  Do y'all have fun plans for the weekend?  I'm hoping to get some relaxing in...hopefully some blogging, and spending time with lovely friends.  

Until Monday!

3 comments:

  1. I'm not a fan of small dogs either, I like big ones, but I do like yorkies they are super cute (and he's no exception!). Your coffee looks great! Did you just make a regular one or something fancy?

    ~Kara
    greenmtngirl.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely pictures and lovely post, thanks for sharing! <3

    I have a new post up, would love to know your thoughts;

    http://electricsunrise.blogspot.co.uk

    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those pumpkins are awesome! We still haven't carved ours yet, but I'm hoping we get them done before Halloween haha

    ReplyDelete

Don't worry if your comment doesn't appear right away. They're all moderated which helps make sure I don't miss all the nice things you have to say! I respond to comments via email, so be sure that you're not a no-reply blogger so we can be in touch!
:)