Friday, October 3, 2014

Friday Favorites: Fall Fashion

Y'all.  It's getting cooler.  And I don't know why in the world, but I have seriously been itching to update my fall and winter wardrobe.  What is even going on with me?  

I have so much trouble buying new clothes and I don't even know why.  I can buy lattes and treats like it's a second job, but I can't drop $$ on a new pair of pants or and awesome pair of shoes.  But, I really want to get some more professional, put together, fall/winter pieces.  So, I think I might be cutting back on the little treats and postponing those for some new clothes.  

I've been scouring pinterest these days though, and these are some of my favorite finds.  

leopard loafers leopard hair belt zara camel double breasted blazer steve madden steven j. crew brooks brothers shirt gorjana triangle pyramid necklace fine gold sideways charm cross necklace asos stacked stackable rings midi wool kelly cropped pants club monaco prada sunglasses essie fishnet stockings polish street style fall fashion trends 2013 new york city nyc the classy cubicle fashion blog for young professional women females woman girls 20s 30s 40s appropriate work wear office attire outfits professional corporate suit dos and donts crimes top ten day to night transition interview preppy office style dress for success step up lean in suit up
Source

8 Pretty Office Perfect Outfits To Help You Look Forward To Your Work Week - Fab You Bliss
Source

agreen39
Source

work wear street style fall fashion trends 2013 new york city nyc the classy cubicle fashion blog for young professional women females woman girls 20s 30s 40s appropriate work wear office attire outfits professional corporate suit dos and donts crimes top ten day to night transition interview preppy office style dress for success step up lean in suit up
Source


1 comment:

  1. Love those outfits! I'm itching to spruce up my fall/winter wardrobe too. I don't shop much either, but there are so many things I want!

    ReplyDelete

Don't worry if your comment doesn't appear right away. They're all moderated which helps make sure I don't miss all the nice things you have to say! I respond to comments via email, so be sure that you're not a no-reply blogger so we can be in touch!
:)