Wednesday, October 15, 2014

Jamberry Nail Wraps: Follow-Up

Remember last week when I told y'all that I was trying out Jamberry Nail Wraps (if not, go ahead and see post below)?  It's been a week and y'all.  The wraps are still going strong.

Honestly - I'm shocked.  I've washed dishes this week and scrubbed the bathrooms, which understandably takes a little toll on your finger nails.  I was also a little shocked because after a day, I realized that I had left a small bubble in the jam wrap so I just knew it was going to peel off totally due to user error, but still totally not giving a fair run this week.  (Don't worry though, I just clipped that nail a tiny bit shorter to get rid of it...there are tips and tricks to smooth it out, but I just didn't.)


Seriously though - look at that.  I can't even.  You can see where my nails are growing back at my cuticle, which accounts for some of the needed touch ups on all my nails, but I really don't see any comparison between the polish and the wraps.  


So with that, I'm sold.  I love the fun designs and definitely do not have the time to create them myself.  Most importantly, I really love that I can do all the things I normally do - like clean the house without my nails paying for it.

I'll also be hosting a facebook party on November 11-15 if anyone is interested in getting your own nail wraps!  There are TONS to choose from and they would make GREAT stocking stuffers this Christmas...I'm just saying.  Be sure to "like" Thrift for Today on facebook here, and let me know if you'd like to get in on the party!

1 comment:

  1. Awesome! I have not tried these type of nails yet but I may give it a try!
    Thanks for linking up with me!
    Jennie @ The Diary of a Real Housewife
    http://thediaryofarealhousewife.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Don't worry if your comment doesn't appear right away. They're all moderated which helps make sure I don't miss all the nice things you have to say! I respond to comments via email, so be sure that you're not a no-reply blogger so we can be in touch!
:)