Wednesday, October 8, 2014

Trial run: Jamberry Nail Wraps

Have any of you tried Jamberry Nail Wraps?!  I've seen it, heard of it, and even read of it, but hadn't actually tried it until just this week.  A friend of mine contacted me to let me know that she had recently tried it and loved them so much that she bought in and is now working as an independent consultant.  And so of course, I agreed to give it a try.

I love having my nails painted, but can't handle them chipping so quickly, and as far as jamberry, I was a little nervous about having lots of patterns on my nails.  I decided to go with something a little darker for fall and picked Pomegranate Pop (below) since I had orange nail polish at home.

I used this video to help understand the best way to apply the nail and it ended up taking about 5 minutes to do both of my pinkies.  (I also used a hair dryer on low heat for the application process.)


This is how they turned out: 


Forgive the furball rolling around on the floor.  ;)  I actually wished I had the whole set for all my nails - I really loved the dark shade and the dots are really subtle - so cute for the fall.  

And so before I jump in all the way, I'm doing a fun little test run for the next week to see how it holds up.  I already guess my regular nails will be chipping by the end of the week, but I would like to see how they compare.  I'm excited to share the results with y'all next week.  

I'd love to hear if you've tried Jamberry before and what your thoughts are?  

p.s.  I'm totally hoping to have a facebook party with these wraps before the holidays - so be sure to let me know if you're interested in the wraps.  :)





3 comments:

  1. I have never tried Jamberry, but have heard so many wonderful things about them! I love the pomegranate pop! pattern! Can't wait to hear how they hold up for you.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So far so good! I usually have trouble with my nails chipping when I wash the dishes. Haven't noticed anything crazy yet! :)

      Delete
  2. I have tried them once and I really like them! I just did an accent nail on each hand, not all of mine, but they definitely lasted way longer than my nail polish did!

    ReplyDelete

Don't worry if your comment doesn't appear right away. They're all moderated which helps make sure I don't miss all the nice things you have to say! I respond to comments via email, so be sure that you're not a no-reply blogger so we can be in touch!
:)