Monday, January 19, 2015

Reese's Spreads: a review

Happy Tuesday, y'all!!  We're back after a long and relaxing weekend that was much needed around the Thrift for Today house.  I was recovering from a pretty yucky cold that had me out for a couple of days.

One of the fun things I had the chance to do this weekend was to try this yummy #ReesesSpreads peanut butter chocolate spread!  I received this recently, courtesy of Influenster to try and I was excited to test it out!

Ironically, I got this chocolate spread just as I am trying to get more fruits and veggies into my diet, so I paired it with green apples for an afternoon snack.


I am sometimes wary of candy-branded things that are different from the original candy, but this tastes just like Reese's cups.  I also let my sister and hubs try this out and they agreed that it tastes just like the candy.  In fact, I think my sister is happy to eat it with a spoon, so there's that...



The possibilities really seem endless with this spread, you could try it on pretzels for a little sweet and salty, or on other pieces of fruit or a piece of toast in the morning.  You could also melt it in the microwave and drizzle it over ice cream for an extra yummy treat!  


How would you eat this spread?  

Really, the possibilities are endless.  

Many thanks to Influenster for this little treat!  

2 comments:

  1. Yumm!! I've never had this, but I LOVE reeses. I've tried Jiff Whips before and love that on apples, so I will have to this Reeses spread.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think it would also be good heated in the microwave and poured over a nice bowl of ice cream!

      Delete

Don't worry if your comment doesn't appear right away. They're all moderated which helps make sure I don't miss all the nice things you have to say! I respond to comments via email, so be sure that you're not a no-reply blogger so we can be in touch!
:)