Wednesday, January 21, 2015

What I wore: blue cardigan and ballet flats

Y'all.  I am happy happy happy to be back with another #WhatIWore post for y'all!  I really love doing these posts so much because, while I am definitely no model, I do enjoy the opportunity to shop in my closet and put together fun outfits.  


I really loved this one so much.  I have started to really love the open cardigan thing and frankly, I have got to be careful not to start a little collection.  And the weather is a little bit warmer this week, so I don't feel the need to be bundled up in a parka and sweat pants 24/7.  





Jeans: Vigoss from Nordstrom's anniversary sale.  Tee: Talbot's via the thrift store.  Cardigan:  Loft via consignment.  Shoes: Target.  Necklace: Hand me down. 

Love this fun and thrifty little outfit for the weekend!



4 comments:

  1. Great casual outfit! I swear I wear a cardigan almost every day. lol! I've got a cardi problem, I think!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They are so great though, am I right? Such an easy way to finish an outfit!

      Delete
  2. Your hair is getting so long, it's beautiful! I also love the light blue cardigan and that necklace matches perfectly! Such a cute yet comfy looking outfit!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much; it grows out so quickly! Cute and comfy is my favorite!

      Delete

Don't worry if your comment doesn't appear right away. They're all moderated which helps make sure I don't miss all the nice things you have to say! I respond to comments via email, so be sure that you're not a no-reply blogger so we can be in touch!
:)