Tuesday, June 30, 2015

Happy 3 years, my love

Man, time flies when you're having fun.  Today is our third anniversary and I am so thrilled to be celebrating with this man.  

This anniversary is even more special since it's the last one before we welcome our little babe into the family!  


I could go on and on and on about the ways I love this man and how incredibly thankful I am for the way he loves me and maybe one day I'll write some of the things I've learned in marriage.  But man oh man, I am thankful to do life with this one.  

This has been one of the most fun and challenging years of marriage yet and I can honestly say that I am more in love today than I knew I could be three years ago.  We have both grown so much in so many ways.  We've seen God at work in our marriage and in our lives in truly awesome ways in our marriage.  So, happy 3 years, my love.  Here's to infinity more.  

I love you, hun.  Today and all the others.  We make a really great team.  


6 comments:

  1. Happy Anniversary gorgeous gal!

    xo!
    Kylie
    absolutelyarkansas.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I hope you're feeling good these days!!

      Delete
  2. Happy Anniversary! Wishing you two many, many more years of happiness! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much! I appreciate you stopping by!

      Delete

Don't worry if your comment doesn't appear right away. They're all moderated which helps make sure I don't miss all the nice things you have to say! I respond to comments via email, so be sure that you're not a no-reply blogger so we can be in touch!
:)