Wednesday, July 8, 2015

Gender Reveal: We're having a boy!

I planned to do a whole detailed post about our gender reveal parties for you all.  Yes, we had 2 parties - one with our families and another with our friends from college and church.  There just isn't enough room in our house for all the people, so we decided to split it up.  

And I didn't get nearly as many photos as I wanted to and in fact, my fave photo (below) was kindly snapped by one of our friends.  



But, I figure since we're in the middle of week 30, it's high time I let you all know that we're having a boy!  Hubs grew up with all boys (2 brothers) and I grew up with 2 sisters and a brother, but I think I always knew ours would be a boy.  I've been around hubs and his brothers for so long, I just had a little inclination that it would be a boy.  Of course, hubs always knew it was a boy.  

We are thrilled to be parents to our little man and can't wait to meet him in just 10 weeks!!

5 comments:

  1. So exciting!!! Congratulations!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So exciting, congrats!! I love the balloon reveal!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats!!! Hope you and baby boy are doing great :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks everyone! We're feeling great these days, but the days are definitely flying by! We're excited to meet our little man soon!

    ReplyDelete
  5. HOORAY for another boy mom! I'm so excited for you all! Please share all of your cute boy finds :)

    xo!
    Kylie
    absolutelyarkansas.com

    ReplyDelete

Don't worry if your comment doesn't appear right away. They're all moderated which helps make sure I don't miss all the nice things you have to say! I respond to comments via email, so be sure that you're not a no-reply blogger so we can be in touch!
:)