Wednesday, September 30, 2015

Our Little One is Here!

Hey there, blogland!

I'm happy to report that our little bundle of joy has made his grand entrance into the world almost 2 weeks ago and we are in love.

This is actually the first time I've gotten on the computer since his birth so don't have a ton to post just yet - but figured I should share rather than going totally quiet over here.

All of us are doing well, albeit tired.  And mama is looking forward to finding a routine soon.

It's crazy that we have been parents for almost 2 weeks.  We actually started keeping a journal each day to jot down highlights and reflections from each day.  I want to remember all of these little times.
Dad is going back to work this week and I am nervous about it.

What a learning curve - but one that we are happy to be on.  :)

1 comment:

  1. Congratulations! Can't wait to hear his name and see a picture! I am so glad you all are doing well!

    xo!
    Kylie
    roseandcoblog.com

    ReplyDelete

Don't worry if your comment doesn't appear right away. They're all moderated which helps make sure I don't miss all the nice things you have to say! I respond to comments via email, so be sure that you're not a no-reply blogger so we can be in touch!
:)