Friday, February 5, 2016

#LiveRadiantly: St. Ives Skincare Review

I love a good mail day.  I get excited to check the mail everyday and love when there is something personal rather than the usual junk.  I get ESPECIALLY excited when there is a package on the doorstep.  I'm not sure what it is about it, but I just love to have something delivered.  It should be no surprise then, that I am stoked every single time I get a little VoxBox for review.

My most recent box had 3 full size products  from St. Ives - their Even & Bright exfoliating body wash in pink lemon and mandarin, oatmeal scrub + mask, and their Refresh and Revive body lotion in Pear Nectar and Soy.  


What a treat!  I've been using these products for the last couple of weeks so that I could give an accurate review and I'm happy to report that the review is positive.  Below are my thoughts on each product: 


Even and Bright Exfoliating Body Wash (Pink Lemon & Mandarin): I actually cannot say enough good things about this.  I love the smell and I love the tiny little exfoliating beads.  They are just the right amount of exfoliation for all over.  This has been my favorite of all the products!

Nourished and Smoothing Oatmeal Scrub and Mask:  This facewash is fine.  I like that it is paraben free and that the exfoliating beads are not too rough.  I've tried face washes before with beads that feel like they are scratching my face.  No thank you!  I noticed my face getting a little dry after about a week of use, but this was remedied pretty quickly with a good moisturizer cream.  Overall, I like this for an exfoliating wash, but wouldn't use it everyday.  

Refresh and Revive Body Lotion (Pear Nectar and Soy):  This one also gets a strong recommendation from me on smell alone.  I would never think of pear and soy (and I've never to my memory ever picked a pear scent in cosmetics), but this smells so refreshing without being overwhelming and it definitely locks in moisture without being greasy.  My only complaint with this is the packaging.  I really don't love the pump bottles of lotion, because when it gets to the end, it is SO HARD to get the last bit out and when you take off the lid, you've got the whole little pump stick to put somewhere while you lotion your legs.  So many companies do it though, so if you don't mind, more power to you.  Overall, the lotion is great though.  

So there you have it. If you're in the market for any of these products, they have my vote.  :)
Do you use St. Ives products?  If yes, what are your favorites?  

*I received these products for free in exchange for a review.  All opinions are my own. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Don't worry if your comment doesn't appear right away. They're all moderated which helps make sure I don't miss all the nice things you have to say! I respond to comments via email, so be sure that you're not a no-reply blogger so we can be in touch!
:)