Monday, March 7, 2016

Breakfast on the go: Quaker breakfast flats review

Happy Monday!  We had a fun filled and way too fast weekend over here.  Hub's family came over to celebrate his mom's birthday which meant that I made this yummy cheesecake that I've been waiting for any excuse to make and we got to spend lots of family time.  

I also got to try these new little snacks from Quaker courtesy of Influenster.  Y'all know I love a good mail day and I especially love mail that involves packages of fun things. 


I was really excited to get these breakfast bars in the mail to try as a new snack to have on hand here for on the go, but was a little skeptical at first, because I don't tend to be a fan of the crunchy breakfast bars, but rather prefer the chewier granola ones. 



I'm happy to report though that these are just right.  The cranberries provide just enough "chew" while still allowing the bar to be a crunchy bar.  Each little packet has four bars (like the ones below) full of little cranberries and almonds.  They are delicious. 


I actually ate these little treats as an afternoon snack rather than for breakfast.  Thankfully, influenster also sent a little coupon for these bars, so they are on the shopping list now.  If you're looking for a good snack for on the go, I highly recommend these.  I loved them.  

As always, thanks, Influenster.  You do not disappoint.  

Also, spring is around the corner!  I can just feel it every time I go outside.  It makes me want to skip everywhere.  Are there any fun things you're looking forward to this spring?  Happy to finally be out of the cold?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Don't worry if your comment doesn't appear right away. They're all moderated which helps make sure I don't miss all the nice things you have to say! I respond to comments via email, so be sure that you're not a no-reply blogger so we can be in touch!
:)