Friday, June 3, 2016

Happy Doughnut Day!

Is it doughnut or donut?  Or is it either?  I always spell it doughnut, but I think that's becoming less popular.  There needs to be one way to spell it.

Either way though, it's NATIONAL DO[UGH]NUT DAY!  


So you better believe I got mine.  In fact, on my family's group text thread, one sister sent a reminder out to everyone to which I responded with a pic of the doughnut above with the text "Done."  My youngest sister quickly sent another text:  "I had NO doubt, ML."  It's like they know me or something.  

Anyway, I hope you get a free doughnut today.  It is Friday after all. 

2 comments:

  1. I found out it was National Donut Day late Friday night!! So sad....but I'm thinking I need to make up for it this Friday... ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes - this Friday counts. You totally should! Then mark your calendar for next year. :) I hope your week is off to a great start; thanks for stopping by!

      Delete

Don't worry if your comment doesn't appear right away. They're all moderated which helps make sure I don't miss all the nice things you have to say! I respond to comments via email, so be sure that you're not a no-reply blogger so we can be in touch!
:)