Thursday, June 30, 2016

Here's to four and many more!

Yesterday, hubs and I celebrated 100 months since we first started dating and today we get to celebrate four years of marriage!

I find myself sharing the same pictures on our anniversary each year, but this is one of my favorites from our wedding day, so here it is again.  Surely there are some new folks here this year that haven't seen it, right?  

To be totally honest, I'm not even sure what our plans are for today, but I'm good with that.  I went back to an earlier anniversary post and wanted to reshare some of the bible verses that are encouraging to me through marriage.  

"Above all, love each other deeply, because love covers a multitude of sins." 1 Peter 4:8

"Be completely humble and gentle; Be patient, bearing with one another in love. Make every effort to keep the unity of the spirit through the bond of peace."- Ephesians 4:2-3

"Though one may be overpowered, two can defend themselves. A cord of three strands is not quickly broken." - Ecclesiastes 4:12

"Submit to one another out of reverence for Christ.  Wives, submit yourselves to your own husbands as you do to the Lord. For the husband is the head of the wife as Christ is the head of the church, his body, of which he is the Savior. Now as the church submits to Christ, so also wives should submit to their husbands in everything.  Husbands, love your wives, just as Christ loved the church and gave himself up for her to make her holy, cleansing her by the washing with water through the word, and to present her to himself as a radiant church, without stain or wrinkle or any other blemish, but holy and blameless." Ephesians 5: 21-27
This has been one of the most fun years of marriage so far.  I love sharing life with my hubs and I love even more getting to parent with him.  Little ADORES his Daddy and it is so fun to watch the two of them together.  
Happy anniversary, my love. 
 
...today and all the others.  

1 comment:

Don't worry if your comment doesn't appear right away. They're all moderated which helps make sure I don't miss all the nice things you have to say! I respond to comments via email, so be sure that you're not a no-reply blogger so we can be in touch!
:)