Monday, July 25, 2016

Weekend Recap 7.25.16

Happy Monday!  I hope you all had a fun filled and relaxing weekend!  I know it definitely was that for us over at the Thrift for Today house and I remembered to take some photos of all the happenings around here! 


I got this awesome voxbox from Influenster and Mayfield Ice Cream in the mail on Friday and I cannot wait to get some ice cream!





On Saturday, my sisters came over and we went to brunch.  Hubs isn't a huge brunch fan, so I always look forward to when my friends are visiting to sneak out with them for brunch food!  We went to First Watch, which is one of my favorite places!


My baby sister just got engaged recently, so this was also a little celebration weekend for us.  So, after lunch, we walked the mall a little and came home to ice these sweet cookies that I made earlier in the week.


One of my college friends asked me to be in her wedding next spring, and hubs' brothers came over on Sunday night to visit.

It was a packed weekend full of family and friends and I wouldn't have had it any other way.

Did you do anything fun over the weekend?  Tell me about it!

1 comment:

Don't worry if your comment doesn't appear right away. They're all moderated which helps make sure I don't miss all the nice things you have to say! I respond to comments via email, so be sure that you're not a no-reply blogger so we can be in touch!
:)