Monday, January 9, 2017

New Year - New Instagram

Happy [belated] New Year, friends!  It's on my list this year to get back to the blog.  I've got several draft posts that need final touches and lots of things in my head to write about - just needing to find the time to sit down to the computer. 

That said, I finally decided to create an Instagram account just for the blog, which will allow me to share much more on the go and keep you guys in the loop more regularly.  There's a lot going on over here at the Thrift for Today house.  We continue to grow and learn and explore and I hope you'll continue to follow along.  You'll find me @thriftfortoday, just like the blog.


See you there! 

1 comment:

  1. I'll definitely hop on there to find you! Happy new year!

    ReplyDelete

Don't worry if your comment doesn't appear right away. They're all moderated which helps make sure I don't miss all the nice things you have to say! I respond to comments via email, so be sure that you're not a no-reply blogger so we can be in touch!
:)