Tuesday, February 14, 2017

Happy Valentine's Day

Happy Valentine's Day!  I hope that you feel loved today and that you choose to share love with those around you. 

Valentine's Day is one of my favorite holidays.  I think it is because there are so many things that I love - family, friends, chocolate, and the list could go on.  We're keeping things simple around here today, although if you follow me on Instagram, you may or may not see a little heart shaped quesadilla that Little is having for lunch.  I can't even tell you how much I've been looking forward to that.  :)


Also, we gave those cookies out to our neighbors.  It was a fun way to treat our neighbors and it was totally unexpected.  

Do you enjoy Valentine's Day?  Tell me about your plans in the comments!

2 comments:

Don't worry if your comment doesn't appear right away. They're all moderated which helps make sure I don't miss all the nice things you have to say! I respond to comments via email, so be sure that you're not a no-reply blogger so we can be in touch!
:)